CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania. We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated Java Developers willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
Java Developer (mid-senior)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated Java Developer (mid-senior) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from
seniors sitting next to you
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
Currently we use hybrid model (office and remote work: 2/3 WFO/WFH). Our office is located in Bucharest, address: Dimitrie Pompei 6E, building: Pipera Business Tower, near Pipera subway station.
- Design and develop secure web-based solutions used with high volume of data
- Work on web applications, web-services, API´s, front-end, backend and authentication/authorization code
- Participate in prototyping of new solutions
- Work among skilled software engineers, with strong emphasis on automated tests, code reviews and continous integration
- Integrate with international professionals who can share their expertise and who will guide you into development of our current and future products
- Explore and understand business needs of large-scale e-banking and digitalization solutions at international banks
- Co-operate with product owners and customer teams when integrating and bringing our software into meaningful improvements
- Participate in trainings and learn iteratively in order to reach optimum quality and performance
- Learn from excellent engineers and grow with us
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Programming experience in Java (3+ years) and strong knowledge of JEE (full stack experience is a plus)
- Solid understanding of development frameworks and tools, especially Spring, IntelliJ IDEA, Git
- Readiness to take responsibility and sense of ownership
- Ability to work in a scrum team using agile and continuous delivery methodologies
- Self-reliance in pursuit of the defined objective
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Open-mindedness, attention to detail, positive attitude and enjoyment of teamwork
- Openness for discussing topics with product owners and customer teams
- Full stack experience or openness to work both in front-end and back-end
- Openness to a path of taking leadership of a development team in the future
- Interest in security topics including penetration testing
- Experience in reviewing code of other developers, including security reviews