We are looking for a (Senior) Quality Assurance (all genders) to join our team (in Düsseldorf or 100% remote with possibility to work on site occasionally) with immediate effect. As part of a highly motivated team you will work together on challenging software development projects for our customers, mainly international banks.
(Senior) Quality Assurance (all genders)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated (Senior) Quality Assurance (all genders) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from seniors
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
- Test web applications including webservices and interactions between systems
- Verify whether the developed software meets agreed and documented project requirements and quality standards
- Create and maintain test cases
- Work among skilled software engineers with strong emphasis on automated tests, code reviews and continuous integration
- Bachelors degree (technical field)
- SQL and relational database systems knowledge
- Experience with the tools: Jira, Confluence, GIT, Ubuntu
- Experience in testing banking software
- Strong communication skills
- Very good command of English
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.