We are looking for a Scrum Master (all genders) to join our team (in Düsseldorf or 100% remote with possibility to work on site occasionally) with immediate effect. As part of a highly motivated team you will work together on challenging software development projects for our customers, mainly international banks.
Scrum Master (all genders)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated Scrum Master (all genders) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from seniors
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
- Manage your local software development team ~7 people
- Apply agile techniques to achieve best results with your team
- Maintain and optimize your team backlog
- Supervise JIRA workflows when estimating, developing and delivering software with the team
- Identify and mitigate risks on team level
- Keep an eye on the quality of epics being developed by your team (together with your team and PO)
- Join calls with internal and external stakeholders (involvement on functional content level)
- Bachelors degree (technical field)
- Experience within the IT industry (sector: banking software) and in coding
- Experience in leading teams in software development projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Very good command of English
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.