We are looking for a (Senior) Java developer (all genders) to join our team (in Düsseldorf or 100% remote with possibility to work on site occasionally) with immediate effect. As part of a highly motivated team you will work together on challenging software development projects for our customers, mainly international banks.
(Mid-Senior) Java developer (all genders)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated (Mid-Senior) Java developer (all genders) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from seniors
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
- Design and develop secure web solutions for banks in areas such as: global payments, multi-bank cash management, digital client onboarding, corporate banking apps, open banking APIs, innovative dashboards
- Write code with high emphasis on security, performance, review, good test automation, which is integrated and deployed using modern CI/CD solutions
- Participate in prototyping of new solutions and convert your ideas to major improvements
- Bachelors degree (technical field)
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with the following tools: GIT, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Jira, Confluence, Ubuntu
- Experience in programming banking software
- Sense of ownership, customer focus, attention to detail, drive for seeking optimal solutions
- Very good command of English
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.