We are looking for a Product Owner (all genders) to join our team (in Düsseldorf or 100% remote with possibility to work on site occasionally) with immediate effect. As part of a highly motivated team you will work together on challenging software development projects for our customers, mainly international banks.
Product Owner (all genders)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated Product Owner (all genders) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from seniors
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
- Conception and design of innovative software solutions in coordination with the customer, our product management and the international development teams
- Detailing functional concepts for software development
- Participation in workshops with interested parties and customers
- Review of solution approaches and product changes in accordance with product strategy and consistency
- Representing coconet in customer meetings and large user groups
- Supporting our development teams from a functional perspective throughout the entire software development
- Bachelor‘s degree
- Significant experience in Product Owner role
- Experience in working with bank software
- Deep understanding of payment and reporting formats as used in corporate banking
- Good understanding of country-specific corporate banking (payment and cash management) functionality and trends within Europe
- Good IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- High analytical skills
- Very good command of English language
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.