We are looking for a Technical customer support configuration manager (all genders) to join our team (in Düsseldorf or 100% remote with possibility to work on site occasionally) with immediate effect. As part of a highly motivated team you will work together on challenging software development projects for our customers, mainly international banks.
Technical customer support configuration manager (all genders)
CoCoNet is a software house with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in Poland and Romania.
We build next generation digital banking solutions for corporate banking. We are looking for highly motivated Technical customer support configuration manager (all genders) willing to join our team and pick up interesting challenges.
What do we offer?
- International tasks with
a future perspective
- Flat hierarchies with responsibility and fun
- Continuous support from seniors
- Stable job in well-established company
- Relaxed working atmosphere without dress codes
- Flexible working hours
- Good connections to public transport
- Hold technical workshops
- Train customers with the products
- Analyse QA issues to support maintenance
- Support customers with their technical problems
- Internal trainings of development teams in application configuration
- Bachelors degree (technical field)
- Experience in the banking business
- Experience in a customer-facing position especially training customers with the product
- Deep understanding of markup languages
- Ability to work autonomously and self-administering
- Very structured work approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good command of English language
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents. Please state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.